Commercial License Poll

The poll has a drop-down menu but the arrow doesn't show because it's too wide. The menu will come up if you click on the answer box.

Would you like me to offer commercial licenses?
pollcode.com free polls

Friday, December 19, 2008

Semester End

So sorry I haven't posted anything new lately! I just finished my last final, so the past couple of weeks have been kind of hectic for me. Nothing new today either as I have not had time to work on a template. However, a couple of people have asked to see the timeline layout that I made of me and my boyfriend. So here you go!


Credits:
Background Paper: True Cream (recolored) from Miss Mint's Elegant Valentine Paper Pack
Stamps: Miss Mint's Elegant Valentine Element Pack
Fonts: Rough Typewriter and Porcelain


I'll try and be back soon with a new template (or two).

2 comments:

Tami said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing.

TerriK said...

Awww, I love that idea! Thanks for sharing.